Drive as many miles as you want! no overage penalties
Change it up! When you buy, there are less restrictions on how you can personalize your vehicle
Save money in the long run
Trade it in when you want a new vehicle!
You're more likely to buy if this sounds like you:
- If you like to personalize a car, this investment can be lost on a leased car.
- When you lease a car, you are typically capped at 15,000 miles a year. Additional mileage can cost you up to 35 cents per mile. And that can really add up.
- If you like the idea of ownership, you are less likely to be happy with the lease option.
- If you like the feeling of accomplishment that paying off a large purchase brings and should consider that when you lease a car, the payment ends only when you return the car.
- If the car you presently own is over 3 years old you are more likely a buyer. While not always true, you can usually drive for less if you're willing to buy and drive for at least 3 years.
- If you don't mind doing your own car repairs, you probably don't mind driving a car after the warranty expires.